Thursday, February 28, 2008

TWO YEARS OF PAMPERING EXPERIENCES

I've been giving my clients a pampering experiencewith my Shiatsu-Swedish Whole-Body Massage for over two years and this time, I know I am alot better.

As a pieace of advise from an experienced therapist myself: Always make sure that you get your massage from a trained therapist or from the certified ones. Do some background check and research abit before you set an appointment with someone online. Ask some friends if they can refer some reliable masseurs or therapist who offer legit and professional massage services. Make sure you're getting your money's worth.

And to my regular and valued clients, thank you for your continued trust and appreciation. I appreciate all of your suggestions and comments to further improve my craft.
Happy Two Years and more!

No comments: