Monday, May 19, 2008

SPEND AND HOUR AND A HALF WITH ME...


Experience the best in relaxing and sensual massage for your whole body. It's Shiatsu and Swedish combined guaranteed to relieve you from stress and body discomforts with a bit of a sensual approach.

I am a trained therapist and I specialize in Shiatsu - Swedish massage with the use of essential oils. I maintain a pool of clients who would visit my place and I also keep a number of regulars for hotel and home service mostly in Makati, Ortigas, Mandaluyong and even Manila.

So if you're tired and stressed out, treat yourself to a soothing whole-body massage. I invite you to spend an hour and a half with me and experience my "Gift of Touch". Once again, it's a whole-body, sensual and relaxing Shiatsu-Swedish Massage, combined for a unique and relaxing experience.



MASSAGE RATES:


P 450.00 - If you wanna have the massage at my place (California Garden, Mandaluyong - near EDSA MRT Station or Shangrila, Edsa).

Hotel or Home Service fee starts at P 650.00 (depends on your location and the time). I do need to know you location to determine the charge (For example: How much is home service in Salcedo, Makati?). Please set you massage schedule a day in advance as much as possibl



IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SET AN APPOINTMENT


Text or call Globe --- 0927.974.2212

Yahoo Messenger ---- chuckgacuma


No response means I am very busy but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments: