Sunday, January 17, 2010

BLOG UPDATE

Hello Everyone especially to my soon to be clients!

This is the very first time for me to update this massage blog after along time. It's really been a while and wow, time flies so fast. I have a better full-time job and I love the company and people I work with.

But my greates inspiration is my One and Only partner who's been very supportive and loving, no matter what. I owe him bigtime! He's part of the many great changes in the past years. What more could I ask for?

All this time I haven't stopped giving people a pampering experience. It's been three years since I started this side business and so far, so great! I now have a pool of regular clients. The good friendship and trust that I've established with them are really overwhelming. I couldn't thank them enough!

So go ahead. Read on. Find out about a future soothing experience you'd like to have, soon...

Thank you in advance...

No comments: